If you have decided to include SEO in your marketing strategy, it is a good idea to start by determining what effects you can expect.
Based on the analysis of keywords and competition, we will determine:
- how much organic traffic your website can get
- what keywords are most frequently searched for in the context of your business
- what is the competitiveness of your industry
The competitive environment is a good reference point to reserach before starting SEO activities.
Precise competitive analysis will allow you to answer the following questions:
- Who is your competition?
- What effects do your competitors achieve?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each competitor?
- What kind of budget will you need to catch up with your competition in Google?
- When can concrete results be expected?
Planning an SEO strategy
A well-planned SEO strategy should provide an action plan for each of the following areas:
- Technical SEO
- Link acquisition
- Content creation